Similar to other websites, our website www.plymouthbrethrenchristianchurch.org (the “Website“) uses a technology called “cookies” and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used.
1. A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
2. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
3. For further details on cookies please visit www.allaboutcookies.org where you can find comprehensive information on cookie restriction and blocking for a wide variety of browsers.
1.We use both first party and third party cookies. That is, both we and third party companies (for example, Google) set cookies through this Website.
2. We use “analytical” cookies which, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our Website and which parts of the Website are most popular. This helps us gather feedback so that we can improve our Website and better serve our users and clients.
3. We do not generally store any personal information that is collected via our cookies.
4. A full list of our cookies can be found below.
By using our Website, you are deemed to consent to our use of the cookies described above.
1. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies (see below for further details). Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
2. You may also delete cookies at any time by going to the browsing settings on your web browser.
3. For details about how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, please visit the relevant link:
Here is a list of the cookies we use, their purpose and how long they will remain on your computer (unless you actively delete them earlier).
1. Google Analytics
Session cookies have a 30 minutes expiration time interval. However, cookies used to determine unique visitors to our site expire 2 years from set/update
Dive straight into the feedback!Login below and you can start commenting using your own user instantly